The Character Category has returned! It is very important to update the Character category on your profile to be matched to projects for that purpose!
Here's what to do:
- Go into Voice Details in My Profile.
- In the accents field, a change has been made. You will now see:
"Please list the accents, dialects, impersonations or characterizations you can perform*"
- Fill that section out as you see fit for yourself!
- Click "Save" at the bottom of the page when complete.
- Go into My Demos.
- Click on "Upload Demo" at the bottom of the page, and/or edit those demos you already have for character voices.
- Fill out the form to describe your demo, and you will see a new field:
"Did you feature accent, impersonation or character on this demo?*"
- Select the box that fits the demo, and a text line should open up:
- Fill out that section according to the demo you have uploaded.
- Click "Upload Demo" or "Save" at the bottom of the page.
- When complete, save the order of your demos!
Thank you to the Characters of Voice123 for your patience with us while we completed this update!
Quality Assurance Manager