In just a few weeks we will be releasing a significant set of improvements for you to enjoy. It keeps all of the features offered by the New Voice123 (Version 2.0) plus many more advantages! We call it Voice123 Version 2.5!
The voice industry has talked and we have listened. These are just some of the most important improvements that are coming to Voice123:
- You will now have access to opt out from receiving Voice123 SmartCast invitations on projects that don’t match your budgets requirements.
- If you offer pre-, -post, or production services, you will now be able to showcase them in your profile.
- You will be able to specify more accurately your union and membership affiliations (if any).
- When you upload demos to your profile, you will be able to provide more detailed information regarding each of them.
- You will now be able to showcase the payment methods you accept.
- An improved set of categories and delivery capabilities will allow you to better determine the type of services you wish to offer.
- If you own a recording studio, you will be able to showcase its details.
All of the above improvements will automatically help you get better-matching invitations sent by Voice123 SmartCast®. These improvements will also serve as the base for the upcoming talent and voice producer search system (SmartSearch®) that will be released later this year.
There are many other major improvements for voice seekers being planned. Some of them are so innovative that we are in the process of patenting them!
You will soon learn the release date along with instructions on how to take advantage of all the new features. Stay tuned!
by Alex Torrenegra
President and Co-founder
P.S. Would you like to participate in the beta testing of all these improvements?
Just click here and send us a message. Thank you!