Friday, September 04, 2009

Voice Over Coach Johnna Gottlieb Teaching at NYU This Autumn

This news was passed to Voice123 by voice over coach, Johnna Gottlieb. We thank her for reaching out to us with this news!

"In addition to teaching my online course for UCLA, I also teach a similar course for NYU called “Voiceover: Beyond the Booth”. My fall semester starts Wednesday, October 14th. Please go to this link to the NYU site for all those who may be interested in this great voice over course!

I have been posting stuff on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and the class is starting to fill up, so I hope all interested can get involved quickly."

Voice123 looks forward to sharing more news from voice over coaches in the future. If you would like to be considered for Voice123's Coach Partner Program, click this link to read more about it!

Thank you!

Voice123 - The Voice Marketplace
Steven Lowell
Public Relations Manager
My Blog
Twitter: @voice123dotcom

No comments: