Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Increase Exposure: Voice123 Link Exchange!

One of the most amazing things about working online is that it gives voice over talents the opportunity to increase their exposure, faster than ever before.

A tool that Voice123 offers to assist in doing so is the Voice123 Link Exchange. You can find this in the More Tools section of your Voice123 profile. This can be an effective tool in showing up on search engines, such as Google or Yahoo.

Inbound links from other websites are important because it basically tells a search engine, like Google, that the referrer page is "recommending" your profile page. So, apart from the Voice123 Link Exchange, you can also add direct links to your profile from other websites, for example your personal website, directories, social websites, blogs, forum comments etc., increasing the ability to be found on the web. Whenever you have a chance to do this, we hope you will add a link to your profile page.

If you would like to know more about the importance of this, please read this article from our Resource Center, or ask other Voice123 users in our Voice123 Forums. I hope you will post a thread!

Thank you always!

Voice123 - The Voice Marketplace
Steven Lowell
Public Relations Manager
My Blog

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have been getting up dates from you for ages now in the hope that I can find the time to send you a recording of my voice. I think now would be a good time for me and would like you to send me the first lot of information you sent me again.
Kind regards, Linda Wilson NZ

Colin said...

I just don't know anymore. I have been with this site for nearly four years now and have not gotten a single bite from a potential employer. People tell me, and it is my personal belief that my voice is a deep, rich, and dynamic voice that a potential client would find extremely satisfying for any purpose.

WHAT CAN I DO TO BE MORE COMPETITIVE AND GET RECOGNIZED AND MORE IMPORTANTLY GET PAID!?!?!?