Wednesday, January 14, 2009

2009 Updates at Voice123

Voice123 has some updates to announce for 2009!

  • Our Voice123 System Training is starting up again this week:
    We took a break over the holidays to work on some issues. If you ever have any questions about Voice123 and SmartCast works, I encourage you to take the time to attend the training.

  • The Voice123 Premium Forums are very busy:
    The Voice123 Premium Forums include very helpful tools to get questions answered, find coaches, or simply relay news and make connections. We hope you can stop by and post a thread!

  • Position Change:
    As of January 1st 2009, my position at Voice123 officially changed to Public Relations Manager, in addition to working in QA. If you have any recommendations, comments, or ideas, please shoot me an email, or write to me on the forums! I would love to hear from you, and possibly speak with you in the future!

  • Product Development:
    We are working on several developments, that we will be announcing over the coming months. I hope you will keep an eye out, and we will keep you in the loop via email, blog, and forums!
We thank you for being a part of Voice123, and look forward to a busy 2009!

Voice123 - The Voice Marketplace
Steven Lowell
Public Relations Manager
My Blog

No comments: