Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Faster Audio Players: Audition Inbox Upgrade!

We are excited to announce that Voice123 has upgraded the audio players on your audition/proposal inbox!

Please try it out for yourself to hear auditions from over 50 experienced Voice123 voiceover talents, located world-wide. This new audio player allows for faster demo & page loading, and is easy to use, so you will have time to hear all auditions received in a timely manner!

We quickly mention that the inbox is provided via link using a feature called the 'shared audition/proposal inbox', created in July 2008. We hope you can post a voice casting project on Voice123, and see for yourself!

Thank you always!

Voice123 - The Voice Marketplace
Steven Lowell
Quality Assurance Manager
My Blog

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Admittedly, I'm new to the voiceover community. In the past I've been troubled because my demos sounded great on my PC in Audacity and other playback, but off of the Voice123 website, they had a distorted quality to them.

After trying the new playback, I'm very pleased and hope it will lead to me getting work real soon! Good enhancement!