Friday, April 18, 2008

New Backstage Ad! New Blogger at Voice123!

I am Steven Lowell, the Quality Assurance Manager at Voice123.com. I am pleased to announce two new events this week.

1. The actor's resource/newspaper publication that assisted me in getting my career started many years ago, Backstage, is doing a spotlight on the voice over industry. If you happen to take a look at it, you will notice a very big advertisement for Voice123.com. I was very proud to see this, now working for Voice123, and so is the rest of the staff!

Personally, Backstage has a special place in my career & heart for being there every Thursday morning at 9AM sharp at the news stands in Times Square, New York City, when I got off that subway (1 Local 2,3 express...ironic) ready to audition for anything. Many opportunities for work in voice overs, as well as, theatre, TV, and film, appear in Backstage every week. It helped me find a direction as to what types of jobs I would want to focus on in the future. Obviously, I settled for voice overs!

2. Also, like any other voice over talent, I like talking. As a QA Manager/Talent, I am also being shown how to write blogs for Voice123. In the future, I hope to use this tool to share with all members of this Voice123 Community, opinions and insight that will enhance the career of the Talent-Voice Producer, and the Voice Seeker at Voice123! Always remember, you can reach our entire staff here.

I know I have a lot to offer to the Voice123 Community. I hope you will share in my enthusiasm!

Looking forward to great success with all of you,

Voice123 - The Voice Marketplace
Steven Lowell
Quality Assurance Manager

No comments: