Thursday, October 15, 2009

The Voice123 'Add a Demo' Tool!

Do you have a personal website and would like to add your Voice123 voice demos to it?

If you login to your profile, and go to the More Tools section, you will see an option to 'Add a Demo to your Site'. This tool allows you to select one demo, and personalize the player to match your website design, the type, color, and size that you prefer, and then get the HTML code for it to paste into your own website, in these simple steps:
  1. Select the demo
  2. Select the player style
  3. Select the color
  4. Generate the HTML
  5. Paste it into your own website!
This is an example we created for this blog (just click the Play button):


Powered by Voice123 - Voice-Overs


You can make yours by clicking here.

Having your Voice123 demo in more places on the web increases your online exposure. Remember, "The best way to be in the right place at the right time is to be everywhere!"

A quick note from me: If you are unsure what HTML code is or how it works, just ask your webmaster or as I did, I created a free anonymous Myspace profile, and added the HTML of my demos to test and see how it would work. This was an easy and free way to teach myself how HTML functioned.

If you have any questions about this or any other questions about the voice over industry, please write us or post a question on our Premium Forums!

Special thanks to Zurek for the usage of his demo.

Thank you!
Voice123 - The Voice Marketplace
Steven Lowell
Public Relations Manager
My Blog
Twitter: @voice123dotcom

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Awesome article as usual,this coming monday I am making a second demo and after that another one,its $70 an hour at this place but I will get everything under control in about a 1/2 hr and i think its worth it and I am making better of my at home recordings.thanks again. christina