Monday, August 21, 2006

Visit The Revamped Profile Manager

You probably already noticed some changes in the Manage Profile section of your account. Well, this was our latest release and we want to let you know how you can benefit from it.

As you know, this is the section where you modify and update information such as your voice details, voice demos, resume, contact details, picture and password. It was formerly named Manage Profile, but now it is called My Profile. You now see that the boxes appear in a different order, with new looks, and new titles.

The following are the section you will find in the new My Profile area: My Contact Information, My Voice Details, My Resume, My Demos, My Headshot, Paypal Button, Link Exchange, View My Profile / Web Site, and Preview My Listing.

The Preview My Listing section is a new feature that allows you to see how your listing will appear on Voice123’s talent search results. When you click here a new window will open showing your listing.

Every time you modify a section of your profile, you will see a confirmations page where you will be given the option to view your profile, preview your listing or to go back My Profile.

These changes, with improved interfaces and looks, were made to help you manage your profile easier. They were also designed based on future site developments. We hope you like them and find them useful.

If you have any questions or comments please visit our Customer Service page to find several ways for you to get in touch with us and/or solve your issue.

No comments: